A good way to start off the week! This release contains numerous
bugfixes that have been contributed by excellent people since the last
release. It’s the best version of Eventlet ever!
Install it by one of these methods:
- easy_install eventlet
- pip install eventlet
- hg clone http://bitbucket.org/which_linden/eventlet/
To file issues/bugs:
Here’s the changes in this version:
- Many fixes to the ZeroMQ hub, which now requires version 2.0.10 or later. Thanks to Ben Ford.
- ZeroMQ hub no longer depends on pollhub, and thus works on Windows (thanks, Alexey Borzenkov)
- Better handling of connect errors on Windows, thanks again to Alexey Borzenkov and Nat Linden (#67, #69).
- More-robust Event delivery, thanks to Malcolm Cleaton
- wsgi.py now distinguishes between an empty query string (“”) and a non-existent query string (no entry in environ).
- wsgi.py handles ipv6 correctly (thanks, redbo)
- Better behavior in tpool when you give it nonsensical numbers, thanks to R. Tyler for the nonsense. :)
- Fixed importing on 2.5 (#73, thanks to Ruijun Luo)
- Hub doesn’t hold on to invalid fds (#74, thanks to Edward George)
- Documentation for eventlet.green.zmq, courtesy of Ben Ford
The md5sum for the tarball is dfc96ed14b27392fdc529abcafeed880
The sha256sum is
(that’s right, I totally went there!)